Eye care to Maintain Your Vision
At LeBlanc Eye Center, we utilize the latest technology in the field of optometry to provide the highest quality eye care to our patients. We offer a variety of services to help patients reach their optimal eye health. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our patients leave our office with improved or restored vision
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Full scoped family focused optometry.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases, disorders, and conditions.
- Ocular disease assessment and management- Glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, macular degeneration, etc.
- Cataract surgery Co-Management.
- Treatment for ocular allergies.
- Urgent and emergency ocular diagnosis and treatment (eye injuries, eye infections, and sudden loss of vision or change of vision, sudden onset floaters or flashes of light in vision.
- Dry Eye Center for dry eye care & management.
- Contact Lens Specialist- Designer for patients with difficult to fit Rx's: Single vision, soft lens, Gas Permeable, Colored contact Lens, Astigmatism, multi-focal. We provide contact fitting, instruction, with ongoing care/management.
- Orthokeratology- Improve your vision with Overnight Corneal Reshaping. It's a safe natural alternative to Lasik. These lenses safely reshape the cornea while you sleep, eliminating the need for glasses or contacts. It is safe for most ages – children & pre-teens to adults, and is completely reversible & safe. See www.okglobal.org for more information.
- We provide specialty Contact Lens rehabilitation care for failed Lasik, PRK, & Corneal Transplant patients, Keratoconus and other corneal disease patients. We have a wide range of treatment options including specialty design & fitting of Scleral Contact Lens.
- Children’s Vision Specialists – We provide: Sensory Motor Evaluation, Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation Treatment, Neuro-Muscular reeducation. We are able to access & provide school reports concerning your child’s evaluations & progress for areas such as visual learning deficiencies, dyslexia, and autism related difficulties.
- Eyeglasses – Optical Dispensary large selection of frames and lenses, including designer frames, sunglasses, magnetic clip-on, sports goggles, safety glasses, and more. We boast about our on-site "full service" lab with experienced, certified opticians ready to help you. Many jobs can be done the same or very next day – a great resource when you've lost or broken your glasses!
We can assist you with infections, corneal abrasions, sudden loss of vision, sudden onset of flashes and/or floaters, foreign body removal and more. Referrals and co-management with ophthalmologist when needed.
Contact Us today for more information about any of our services or if you have any questions about your eye health. We look forward to hearing from you!